Subscribe to our six-part email series to learn more about the Level of Service Tools.
The MHS developed Level of Service/Case Management Inventory (LS/CMI™) and Youth Level of Service/Case Management Inventory 2.0 (YLS/CMI™ 2.0) combine risk-need-responsivity (RNR) best practices with case management to customize treatment and planning for individuals’ unique needs. These tools:
- Assess an individual’s risk factors, needs, and responsivity to interventions, enabling more targeted and efficient interventions.
- Facilitate evidence-based decision-making by providing a structured approach to evaluating risk factors and identifying criminogenic needs.
- Offer a comprehensive case management component, allowing for personalized treatment plans that address specific needs.
- Contribute to efficient use of resources and better allocation of services, resulting in improved outcomes for both professionals and those under their care.
When you subscribe to our six-part email series, you’ll gain access to:
- Independent research studies outlining the predictive accuracy of the Level of Service tools.
- Insight into real-world applications of the Level of Service Case Management Inventory system.
- A step-by-step guide of what’s needed to implement the LS tools within an organization.
Managing an individual’s recidivism risk and case management in separate systems can be complex and inefficient, undermining the rehabilitation process. If your organization faces challenges in creating a comprehensive journey, learning more about the topics covered in this course can help get you started on the path to finding a solution.
Subscribe to our email series today!
Sign up for the complimentary email course