We understand the importance of early intervention and symptom management when a child or adolescent is experiencing behavioral, attention, social, or emotional problems. The same is also true when a child has a learning disability or cognitive processing difficulties.
That is why MHS offers a wide selection of quality assessments specifically designed for use with children and adolescents in an educational environment.
Many of these assessments involve the child’s teacher and parents, fostering a supportive environment. They are also available in a range of formats including rating scales and performance tests, which can be administered in online, software, or print formats.
Designed for use by:
- School Psychologists
- Special Education
Education Assessments Center
Find out more about how you can earn CE and CPD credits
- Aptitude, Achievement & Ability
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Developmental Disorders
- Emotional & Social Development
- Outcome Measures
- Personality & Psychopathology
- Problem Solving
- Speech & Language
- Substance Abuse
Select the following options to find the right solution:
• TO ORDER: Visit our online store at mhs.com, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org , or call 1-800-456-3003 / 416-492-2627
• FOR TECHNICAL SUPPORT contact: email@example.com or call 1-800-496-8324 / 416-492-2627
• TO LEARN MORE about how our assessment solutions can improve outcomes or help clients reach their full potential, contact your MHS Consultant below: