Conners 4: Onboarding Resources
MHS has complied informative resources we hope you will find helpful as you make the transition from using Conners 3rd Edition (Conners 3®) to Conners 4th Edition (Conners 4™) or begin using Conners 4.
Conners 4: Product Information
Conners 4 builds on the long history and strengths of the multi-informant Conners Rating Scale: Conners 3. Conners 4 has updated norms, improved workflows, and new and improved features.
Conners 4 will help save you time, improve accuracy, quantify severity, facilitate better collaboration, increase inclusivity and fairness, and inform intervention disconnect. Learn more about these new features and how Conners 4 can improve your workflow through the resources below:
Onboarding resources for existing Conners 3 online users only
For customers currently using Conners 3 within the MHS Online Assessment Centre+, an efficient process is available to help you transition to Conners 4, through a self-serve option within the MHS Online Assessment Center+. To learn more about this easy process, please review the documents below:
Onboarding resources for existing Conners 3 paper and software users only
Conners 4 is only available in a digital format via the MHS Online Assessment Center+. Making the transition from conducting assessments using paper and hand-scoring, or software to switching to an online assessment platform can feel like a big task. However, we’ve made this process as seamless as possible.
The resources listed below are designed to help you understand the benefits of assessing online and the ease of use and utility of the MHS Online Assessment Center+.
Are you new to using MHS tools online, and want to purchase the Conners 4?
- Visit the Conners 4 Storefront Page to purchase Conners 4 Uses.
- Save time by purchasing Conners 4 Uses online and creating your MHS Assessment Center+ account at checkout using the email address you want associated with your new account.
- Once your purchase is complete, your MHS Assessment Center+ will be created. Please note, this process takes between 1-2 business days to complete.
- When your account is created you will receive an email from [email protected]. Please double check your spam folder if you haven’t received this email within the above-mentioned timeframe.
More Helpful Information
- If you require more support, please reach out to our Customer Service team who will be happy to help.
- Email: [email protected]
- US: 1.800.456.3003
- CAN: 1.800.268.6011
- INTL: +1.416.492.2627