The TRAP-18 provides a means to assess for risk with individuals that can translate into a practical way of managing targeted violence. The TRAP-18 is a structured professional judgement instrument to view cases of concern to determine where they are on a pathway of violence. This is about prioritizing cases for efficiency in personnel, efficiency in managing budgets, and mitigating risk in the community.
To learn more, subscribe to our 4-part email series and get exclusive access to:
- The background and theory behind applying risk assessments
- Insights into the eight (8) proximal warning behaviors and ten (10) longer term distal characteristics for targeted violence
- The evidence-based criteria of an effective risk assessment
- Risk assessment research articles and case studies
- Complimentary trainings in risk assessment tools
Sign Up for this Complimentary Training