Staying connected to those we support is vital as we navigate the challenges that continue to arise as shelter in place and social distancing orders continue. At MHS, we want to make that simple for you and your clients with remote administration of our online assessments. Our tools are available on our portal, G.E.A.R.S., and we have a selection of assessments available through other online platforms. Please view the full collection of products below.
The following assessments are available digitally.
- Youth Level of Service/Case Management Inventory 2.0 (YLS/CMI 2.0)
- Anger Regulation and Expression Scales (ARES)
- Child and Adolescent Functional Assessment Scale (CAFAS)
- Children’s Depression Inventory, Second Edition (CDI 2)
- Comprehensive Executive Function Inventory (CEFI)
- Conners 3 (Conners 3)
- Conners Comprehensive Behavior Rating Scales (Conners CBRS)
- Juvenile Inventory for Functioning (JIFF)
- Jesness Inventory – Revised (JI-R)
- Level of Service/Case Management Inventory (LS/CMI)
- Matrix-Predictive Uniform Law Enforcement Selection Evaluation (M-PULSE)
- Level of Service Inventory-Revised: Screening Version/(LSI-R:SV)
- Terrorist Radicalization Assessment Protocol – 18 (TRAP-18)
- Anger Disorders Scale (ADS)
- Comprehensive Executive Function Inventory Adult (CEFI Adult)
- Paulus Deception Scales (PDS)
How can I get access to online assessments?
Accessing our portals is easy! Simply contact [email protected] to get started!