Conners 3rd Edition™ (Conners 3™)
Follow the links below to view a sample protocols, reports, technical brochures, and other useful resources.
Provides information about a single administration, presented numerically and graphically, including the individual’s scores, how the youth compares to others, which scales and subscales are elevated.
– Sample Parent Assessment Report – DSM-IV-TR Scoring
– Sample Teacher Assessment Report – Susan – DSM-5 Scoring
– Sample Teacher Assessment Report – Alex – DSM-5 Scoring
– Sample Parent-Short Assessment Report
Compare the results of two to four administrations for the same individual to measure changes over time. These reports are ideal to use when monitoring treatment and intervention.
– Sample Teacher Progress Report – DSM-5 Scoring
Combine the results of up to five different raters to provide an overview of an individual’s scores from a multi-rater perspective. This highlights potentially important inter-rater differences in scores.
– Sample Comparative Report – DSM 5 Scoring
– Sample Comparative Report – Short Forms
Conners 3AI and Conners 3GI Samples:
– Conners 3AI Teacher Assessment Report
– Conners 3GI Teacher Assessment Report
– Conners 3AI Parent Progress Report
– Conners 3GI Parent Progress Report
– Conners 3AI Comparative Report
– Conners 3GI Comparative Report