Digital Resource Toolkit
– Child Mind Institute: Back-to-School Resources for Families and Educators
– Child Mind Institute: How to Set Up Priorities This School Year
– Child Mind Institute: Back-to-School Tips for Kids Who Are Struggling
– Child Mind Institute: Tips for Partnering With Teachers in the New School Year
– Return to School During COVID-19
– UNICEF: What will a return to school during the COVID-19 pandemic look like?
– NEW! Online Learning for Children and Adolescents with ADHD
– NEW! Online Learning Advice ADHD Students
– NEW! ADHD and COVID-19
– NEW! The Pandemic’s Impact on Special Education and SLD Identification
– NEW! Five Ways Parents Can Advocate for Their Child with Autism in Virtual Learning
– NEW! Closing the Gaps in Distance Learning: Strategies to Meet Educators’ Toughest Challenges
– NEW! ADHD & Learning During COVID-19
Disclaimer: The information provided may contain links to third party websites and is provided for general purposes only. Any information should not be considered a substitute for advice or professional judgement from a qualified professional. The use or reliance of any information contained on this site is solely at your own risk. MHS, Inc. does not recommend, endorse or approve any specific opinion, product, procedure, service or other information that may be mentioned on this site.