Effective: October 18, 2006
PLEASE CAREFULLY READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE USING THIS MULTI-HEALTH SYSTEMS INC. ("MHS") WEB SITE (THE "SITE"). BY USING THE SITE YOU INDICATE YOUR AGREEMENT TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
MHS COPYRIGHT, LOGOS, AND TRADEMARKS
MHS is the copyright owner of this Site and all of the contents of this Site. These rights are protected by Canadian intellectual property right laws, international treaty provisions, and other applicable national laws. No portion of this Site, including the assessments’ information, text, images, audio, or video, may be copied, modified, or used in any manner without MHS’ prior written permission. Any name, logo, trademark, or service mark contained and accessed by this Site is owned or licensed by MHS and may not be used in any manner without MHS’ prior written permission. Unauthorized use of all or part of this Site or the instrument is strictly prohibited and may result in the violation of MHS’ trademarks, privacy, copyrights, and publicity rights. O WARRANTY ON CONTENTS, INFORMATION, OR MATERIALS
The information included in this Site does not constitute, and shall not be considered, the advice, recommendation, assessment, or endorsement of MHS. The contents of this Site are provided on an “As Is” basis only. To the extent permitted by law, any statutory or implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose are completely denied and disclaimed. MHS any responsibility for the content of other sites on the Internet, which may be linked to the Site, or any material of third parties that may be accessed through the Site.
Professional Organizations, Teachers, Psychologists, Schools, Universities, Educators, authorized Distributors, and Trainers may establish a link or links to MHS’ Site homepage: http://www.mhs.com Links must comply with the following requirements:
- You may not frame or alter the appearance of http://www.mhs.com
- You may neither state nor imply that MHS endorses, sponsors or otherwise approves your site or any other Sites.
- You must abide by all of the other Terms and Conditions of Sale and Use and policies set forth herein. For example, you may not reproduce or host MHS content on your Site.
- You agree not to portray MHS in any negative or derogatory manner.
- Your site may not contain any (i) vulgar, obscene, pornographic or indecent language or images, (ii) material that is untrue, defames, abuses, harasses or threatens others, (iii) statements that are bigoted, hateful, or racially demeaning, (iv) material violating any person's right of privacy, (v) material involving or encouraging gambling or other illegal activities, or (vi) you may not use the Site in any manner that infringes the rights of another party.
- You agree to use and access the Site in a manner that will not disrupt, corrupt, or otherwise damage the Site. Accordingly, this Site shall not be used in a manner that is prohibited by law. Use of this Site is subject to your compliance with all applicable laws and regulations in your location.